+44 1803 865913
This book deals with phenology, the study of recurring biological life cycle stages, and especially their timing and relationships with biotic and abiotic forces. Given the theoretical and methodological innovations involved, the chapters on defining spatiotemporal patterns of plant phenology and constructing daily temperature-based temporal/spatial models and process-based regional unified models will be of particular interest. Helping readers discover and explore plant phenology's perspectives in terms of spatiotemporal patterns, processes and mechanisms, Spatiotemporal Processes of Plant Phenology will also equip young scientists and graduate students to understand the causes of spatiotemporal variation in vegetation seasonality.
- Plant Phenology of Natural Landscape Dynamics
- Temporal Pattern of Plant Phenology
- Spatial Pattern of Plant Phenology
- Coupling Effect of Spatiotemporal Variation of Plant Phenology
- Statistical Simulation of Temporal Variation of Plant Phenology
- Statistical Simulation of Spatial Variation of Plant Phenology
- Process-based Simulation and Prediction of Spatiotemporal Variation of Plant Phenology
- Spatiotemporal Validation of Remote Sensing Phenology
- Process-based Spatiotemporal Simulation and Prediction of Remote Sensing Phenology
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Professor Dr. Xiaoqiu Chen has been engaged in plant phenological observation and research in China for 35 years. His current research focuses on simulating and predicting spatial/temporal variation of vegetation phenology and its response to global climate change. He got Scientific and Technological Progress Award of Beijing City in 1997 and the Top Teacher Award of Higher Education Institution of Beijing City in 2009. He also serves as Co-Chair of Phenology Commission of International Society of Biometeorology since 2011 and Editorial Advisory Board Member of International Journal of Biometeorology since 2012.
Your orders support book donation projects
Extremely pleased with the quality of the product, the ease of the ordering system and the speed at which the item was dispatched.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985