+44 1803 865913
By: Timothy J Brown(Editor), Paul W Mielke(Editor)
80 pages, b/w illustrations
Statistical Mining and Data Visualization in Atmospheric Sciences brings together in one place important contributions and up-to-date research results in this fast moving area. Statistical Mining and Data Visualization in Atmospheric Sciences serves as an excellent reference, providing insight into some of the most challenging research issues in the field. Reprinted from Data Mining And Knowledge Discovery, 4:1
- Guest Editorial: Statistical Mining and Data Visualization in Atmospheric Sciences; T.J. Brown, P.W. Mielke, Jr.
- Euclidean Distance Based Permutation Methods in Atmospheric Science; P.W. Mielke, Jr., K.J. Berry.
- Bootstrapping to Assess and Improve Atmospheric Prediction Models; J.S. Rao.
- Using Linked Micromap Plots to Characterize Omernik Ecoregions; D.B. Carr, et al.
- Visual Data Mining in Atmospheric Science Data; M. Macedo, et al.
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
NHBS never fails to deliver
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985