Huge product rangeOver 140,000 books & equipment products
Rapid shippingUK & Worldwide
Pay in £, € or U.S.$By card, cheque, transfer, draft
Exceptional customer serviceGet specialist help and advice
This annotated bibliography, the only one to encompass the entire subject area, provides a unique key to information sources for this wide-ranging subject.
Compiled over many years by Gavin Bridson, this revised and greatly updated second edition includes over 5,300 additional references.
Each entry is identified with a coded locator, leading you fluidly to through each section where the information is divided into different types of source. The main sections cover:
* Personnel, Organisations, Current Awareness
* Club, Society, Association and Academy History
* Library History and Resources
* History of Natural History
* History of Botany
* History of Zoology
* Historical and Bibliographical Methods