+44 1803 865913
This book examines the application of soybean genome sequences to comparative, structural, and functional genomics. Since the availability of the soybean genome sequence has revolutionized molecular research on this important crop species, The Soybean Genome also describes how the genome sequence has shaped research on transposon biology and applications for gene identification, tilling and positional gene cloning. Further, The Soybean Genome shows how the genome sequence influences research in the areas of genetic mapping, marker development, and genome-wide association mapping for identifying important trait genes and soybean breeding. In closing, the economic and botanical aspects of the soybean are also addressed.
- Economic/Academic importance
- Botanical and Cytological Aspects
- Classical and Molecular Genetic Mapping
- Genomic libraries & tilling and genetic resources
- Whole-Genome Sequencing, Assembly and Annotation And G-Browser
- Genomics & Resources
- Soybean Data Bases
- Structural Genomics, Repetitive Sequences and Genome Duplication
- Synteny With Allied and Model Genomes
- Transposon-tagging and positional cloning
- Impact On Germplasm Sequencing, GWAS and Gene Discovery
- Impact on Plant Breeding
- Future prospects
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Fantastic service at a great price – I'll definitely use you again.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985