+44 1803 865913
This classic reference work presents a political, economic and social account of every country of the world together with facts and analysis.
The 2010 edition includes:
- NEW: Credit Crunch Chronology
- Detailed maps of all 193 countries
- Bibliographic profiles of all current leaders
- Expanded coverage of political history and economic performance
- Revised and updated historical introductions to all countries
- Free access to the companion website, www.statesmansyearbook.com, providing regular updates and supplementary material including profiles of key pas leaders since 1945: see sticker on the front of the book for the unique access code
- Site license upgrades are available for your institution
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Barry Turner is the seventh editor in the 146-year history of The Statesman's Yearbook. He has a PhD in Political History and has been a full-time writer for 30 years. He has worked as a journalist and broadcaster in the field of politics, biography, travel and education, and is the author of over 20 books. He is a regular contributor to The Times as a book reviewer and serializer, and is the editor of the annuals The Writer's Handbook and The Screenwriter's Handbook.
Your orders support book donation projects
Pretty cool. I have to say that I have enjoyed my interaction with your company.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985