Huge product rangeOver 140,000 books & equipment products
Rapid shippingUK & Worldwide
Pay in £, € or U.S.$By card, cheque, transfer, draft
Exceptional customer serviceGet specialist help and advice
This classic reference work presents a political, economic and social account of every country of the world together with facts and analysis.
The 2010 edition includes:
- NEW: Credit Crunch Chronology
- Detailed maps of all 193 countries
- Bibliographic profiles of all current leaders
- Expanded coverage of political history and economic performance
- Revised and updated historical introductions to all countries
- Free access to the companion website, www.statesmansyearbook.com, providing regular updates and supplementary material including profiles of key pas leaders since 1945: see sticker on the front of the book for the unique access code
- Site license upgrades are available for your institution
Barry Turner is the seventh editor in the 146-year history of The Statesman's Yearbook. He has a PhD in Political History and has been a full-time writer for 30 years. He has worked as a journalist and broadcaster in the field of politics, biography, travel and education, and is the author of over 20 books. He is a regular contributor to The Times as a book reviewer and serializer, and is the editor of the annuals The Writer's Handbook and The Screenwriter's Handbook.