+44 1803 865913
By: Elna Venter(Author)
248 pages, 1800+ colour photos, colour illustrations, colour distribution maps
Language: English with English, Afrikaans, and scientific nomenclature
This easy tree guide is meant for people who would like to get to know the trees of the Garden Route, whether they are experienced botanists, or amateurs. The Garden Route is a popular stretch of the south-eastern coast of South Africa. It stretches from Heidelberg in the Western Cape to the Storms River.
- Information about 110 trees
- Listed in alphabetical order to their scientific names
- Afrikaans and English common names as well as the South African tree number is listed below the scientific names
- More than 1 800 photographs in full colour
- A very visual, unique tree key makes identification easy
- Identification aspects are all photo-illustrated
- Distribution maps
- Notes on usage of tree parts and interesting facts
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
I don't know how you got a book printed 26 years ago in the conditions that I received it (like new) but you do it! ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985