A great new addition to the field of bat detecting, the Ultramic is a fully digital USB ultrasound microphone with integrated digital to analog converter and an option of 192 kHz, 200kHz or 250kHz sampling rate. The USB 2.0 port allows for easy connection to your PC or MAC and no driver installation is required.
Compact and versatile the Ultramic is a great option for use in the field or laboratory. Whilst most often used to record the ultrasonic signals of both bats and rodents it is equally useful for detection of high-frequency noises emitted by LCD screens, turbines and power adaptors.
* 192K, 200K or 250K sampling per second.
* True 16 bit resolution.
* Frequency range up to 100kHz - 125kHz.
* MEMS high sensitivity Surface Mount Wide-band Ultrasonic Acoustic Sensor.
* High quality and low noise analogue amplification.
* USB full speed port with a mini B USB connector.
* 32 bit 80MHz integrated microcontroller.
* Dimensions: 130mm length x 20mm diameter.
* 192kHz: Compatible with Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7, Linux Ubuntu, Linux Debian, Linux Android and Mac Os.
* 200kHz: Compatible with Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7, Linux Ubuntu, Linux Debian, Linux Android and Mac Os.
* 250kHz: Compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Linux Ubuntu, Linux Debian, Linux Android and Mac Os. NOT compatible with Windows XP.