Huge product rangeOver 140,000 books & equipment products
Rapid shippingUK & Worldwide
Pay in £, € or U.S.$By card, cheque, transfer, draft
Exceptional customer serviceGet specialist help and advice
Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, Ninth Edition is the long awaited update of the gold-standard reference on "Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics". The field of veterinary pharmacology continues to evolve and expand and this new edition has been revised to reflect changes in the field. Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, Ninth Edition is thoroughly revised, updated, and expanded to meet the needs of today's veterinarians, veterinary students, and animal health researchers.
- Principles of Pharmacology
- Drugs Acting on the Autonomic and Somatic Nervous Systems
- Autacoids and Anti-inflammatory Drugs
- Drugs Acting on the Cardiovascular System
- Drugs Affecting Renal Function and Fluid-Electrolyte Balance
- Drugs Acting on the Blood and Blood Elements
- Endocrine Pharmacology
- Chemotherapy of Microbial Diseases
- Chemotherapy of Parasitic Diseases
- Specialty Areas of Pharmacology
- Regulatory Considerations
Jim E. Riviere, DVM, PhD, DSc (hon), ATS, is Distinguished Professor and Director for the Center for Chemical Toxicology Research and Pharmacokinetics with the Department of Population Health and Pathobiology, College of Veterinary Medicine at North Carolina State University. He is also Editor for the Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
Mark G. Papich, DVM, MS, Diplomate ACVCP,is Professor of Clinical Pharmacology, Department of Molecular Biomedical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine at North Carolina State University.
The ninth edition of 'Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics' is substantially revised and updated from the previous edition and proves to be a worthy reference for its intended primary audience of veterinary medical students, interns, and residents as well as for anyone interested in comparative pharmacology... an important reference in any veterinary hospital library.
- Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association, September 2009
"This latest edition may have the most extensive revisions yet. Directed toward veterinary students, interns, residents, as well as those in comparative biomedical sciences, laboratory studies, and researchers, the book should also be in the library of the practicing veterinarian."
- Veterinary Information Network