+44 1803 865913
Zoogeography of Arachnida merges all geographical and paleogeographical data on all groups of the arachnofauna. The book features topics such as the ecological factors, climate and other barriers that influence the distribution of arachnida. It also elaborates on the characteristics of the distribution such as arachnida at high altitude (e.g. Himalaya), in caves, in polar regions and highlights differences between the arachnofauna of e.g. Mediterranean regions vs. Central Europe, West African vs. Indomalayan and more. Furthermore, amongst other topics Zoogeography of Arachnida also includes chapters on the systems of arachnida, fossil orders, dispersal and dispersion, endemics and relicts, regional arachnogeography, cave and high altitude arachnida.
2. Builders of the Arachnology
3. Systems of Arachnida
4. The fossil Arachnida
5. Factors determining the distribution of Arachnida
6. Outline of the distribution of the orders of Arachnida
7. Regional Arachnogeography
8. Some peculiarities of the distribution of Arachnida
9. Cave Arachnida
10. High Altitude Arachnida
11. Zoogeographical notes on different orders of Arachnida
12. Zoogeographical subdivision of the Earth based on the distribution of Arachnida, compared with the classical subdivision of Sclater–Wallace and other subdivisions
13. General Conclusions
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
The packaging of both books was superb and they are in pristine condition. Thank you again for the service.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985