+44 1803 865913
Volume 426 contains the following papers:
- A survey of East Palaearctic Gnaphosidae (Araneae). 2. Two new Gnaphosa Latreille, 1804 species from Western Mongolia (Yuri Marusik, Alexander A. Fomichev, Mikhail Omelko; 1-9)
- The myriapodological legacy of Victor Ivanovich Motschoulsky (1810–1871) (Sergei Golovatch; 11-16)
- Three new species from the subfamily Phyllocoptinae (Acari, Trombidiformes, Eriophyidae) in Iran (Parisa Lotfollahi, Enrico de Lillo, Karim Haddad Irani-Nejad; 17-27)
- The taxonomy and diversity of Platerodrilus (Coleoptera, Lycidae) inferred from molecular data and morphology of adults and larvae (Ladislav Bocak, Michal Masek; 29-63)
- Review of the genus Fontidessus Miller & Spangler, 2008 (Coleoptera, Dytiscidae, Hydroporinae, Bidessini) with description of four new species (Kelly Miller, Elizabeth T. Montano; 65-85)
- An update to the taxonomy of the genus Gastroserica Brenske (Coleoptera, Scarabaeidae, Sericini) (Wangang Liu, Ming Bai, Xing-Ke Yang, Dirk Ahrens; 87-110)
- Taxonomy of the Nacerdes (Xanthochroa) carniolica species-group from China (Coleoptera, Oedemeridae, Nacerdini) (Ying Tian, Ren Guo-Dong, Qiang Li; 111-118)
- The genus Macroteleia Westwood in Middle Miocene amber from Peru (Hymenoptera, Platygastridae s.l., Scelioninae) (Vincent Perrichot, Rodolfo Salas-Gismondi, John Flynn, Pierre-Olivier Antoine, Michael Engel; 119-127)
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
Many thanks, your customer service is certainly something to be proud of.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985