By: Pete Dunne(Author)
82 pages, 43 b/w photos
- Filling a gap in the vast literature on birding, Pete Dunne explains in his distinctive style how to find birds – the often-ignored first step in identifying, observing, and listing bird species
- The best strategies for locating birds in any season and in every kind of weather
- Techniques and expert advice applicable to species in habitats and environments throughout North America
- For beginning bird-watchers or experienced birders who want to improve their chances for success
"[...] The Art of Bird Finding admirably fills a gapping hole in the birding literature. While even experts will likely learn a thing or two from Dunne, this is highly recommended to beginner and intermediate birders. Well, only if they want to find more birds."
- Grant McCreary (03-12-2011), read the full review at The Birder's Library
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
The packaging of both books was superb and they are in pristine condition. Thank you again for the service.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985