Series: Geotechnical, Geological, and Earthquake Engineering Volume: 16
410 pages, 237 colour & 71 b/w illustrations
geotechnical earthquake engineering and soil dynamics, as well as their interface with engineering seismology, geophysics and seismology, have all made remarkable progress over the past 15 years, mainly due to the development of instrumented large scale experimental facilities, to the increase in the quantity and quality of recorded earthquake data, to the numerous well-documented case studies from recent strong earthquakes as well as enhanced computer capabilities. One of the major factors contributing to the aforementioned progress is the increasing social need for a safe urban environment, large infrastructures and essential facilities. The main scope of our book is to provide the geotechnical engineers, geologists and seismologists, with the most recent advances and developments in the area of earthquake geotechnical engineering, seismology and soil dynamics.
1. Geotechnical Aspects on the Abruzzo 2009 Earthquake; M. Maugeri et al.
2. Geotechnical Aspects of 2008 Wenchuan Earthquake, China; I. Towhata
3. Effect of Fines and Aging on Liquefaction Strength and Cone Resistance of Sand Investigated in Triaxial Apparatus; T. Kokusho
4. Static and Dynamic Earth Pressure: Full-scale Testing and Analysis; A. Elgamal
5. Macro element for Pile Head Cyclic Lateral Loading; M. Pender
6. Analysis of Piles in Liquefying Soils by the Pseudo-Static Approach; M. Cubrinovski
7. Experimental and theoretical SSI studies in a model structure in Euroseistest; K. Pitilakis
8. Soil-Structure Interaction for Seismic Improvement of Noto Cathedral (Italy); M. Maugeri
9. Study on the Method for the Seismic Design of Expressway Embankments; S. Yasuda
10. Performances of Rockfill Dams and Deep-Seated Landslides during Earthquakes; K. Ishihara
11. Bridging the Gap Between Structural and Geotechnical Engineers In SSI For Performance-Based Design; H. El-Naggar
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!