Monitor or track up to 200 animals with this sophisticated but easy-to-operate radio water-resistant telemetry receiver, operating on a frequency of 173 MHz. The TRX-1000S WR receiver has improved digital circuitry to enable fast, accurate tuning of transmitter signals. Noise-reducing digital audio filters reduce background noise drop away to clarify signal and ensure greater sensitivity. The TRX-1000S has a noise blanking circuit to reduce unwanted noise and an attenuator to reduce signal swamping when the transmitter is close to the antenna. The nickel hydride battery can be charged from mains power and has virtually no memory build-up and the receiver can be powered directly from a 12 V car battery with the included cable. The TRX-1000S WR model has a water-resistant case and faceplate to enable use of the receiver in rain to increase the range of conditions under which the unit can be used.
* 200 channels
* Compact robust case, weighs 1273 g
* Noise blanking circuit switch to reduce unwanted interference
* Signal meter needle with backlight for night tracking
* Rechargeable nickel hydride batteries provide 6-8 tracking hours, from mains charge
* Recharge unit, DC 12 V cigarette lighter charger, padded nylon carrying case included
* Lid-mounted throwaway batteries can also be purchased to provide an additional emergency power source
* Water-resistant case and faceplate
Available programmed at 151MHz or 173MHz. Please contact us if you require a different frequency range or if you have existing transmitters that you need your receiver to be compatible with.
NB – Mains charger for receiver is supplied with US 2-pin plug. A UK or European adaptor can be included with the receiver.
* Noise Figure: 2.5 dB or better
* Input Impedance: 50 ohms +/- 10%
* Frequency Stability: +/- 1 KHz maximum (-20 degrees to +70 degrees C)
* Image and Spurious Rejection: 60 db or better
* Minimum Discernible Signal: -150 dBm (.007 microvolts) or better
* Circuit Design: Modern dual conversion superheterodyne circuit with 8 pole crystal filter and 40 dB AGC range
* Manual Gain Range: 90 dB or better
* Frequency Readout: Digital, direct reading in 1 KHz steps; analog delta tune +/- 2 KHz from center frequency
* Tuning: Three-digit, dust resistant, push wheel switches control digital quartz-locked PLL synthesizer
* Frequency Resetability: To +/- 500 Hz
* Signal Metering: 0-1 scale meter with high dynamic range circuit and backlight for night tracking.
* Backlight for night tracking
* Noise Blanking Circuit: Removes most impulse and ignition noise to enhance tracking in difficult conditions
* Operating Voltage: 10-15 VDC through external DC jack (fused cigarette lighter cord included) or internal 10-AA cell nickel hydride rechargeable battery pack
* Weight: 1273 g
* Dimensions: 183 x 115 x 123 mm
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!