+44 1803 865913
India is one of the 12 mega biodiversity countries of the world. This edited volume on biodiversity in India, comprises 7 articles contributed by eminent botanists from different Indian Universities
1. Differences in the Incidence of Fungi Isolated from the Soils of Phyllanthus emblica L. and Ocimum sanctum L. of Dharwad, Karnataka, India
2. Studies on Intraspecific Variations of Andrographis paniculata Nees in Prasanathinilayam
3. Studies on Morphology of Ten Grass Species of Andropogoneae
4. Preliminary Study on the “Diversity of Mossess of Kasara Ghats in Sahyadri (Western Ghats)”
5. Distribution and Conservation of Mulberry (Morus spp.) Genetic Resources in India
6. A Glimpse into the Biodiversity of Orissa Mangroves and Strategies for their Germplasm Conservation
7. Medicinal Plants of South Western Maharashtra
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
On behalf of Parque Nacional Nahuel Huapi I would like to thank NHBS. The book will be very useful for my students.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985