+44 1803 865913
By: Lahontan Audubon Society and Ronald J Conkey
colour photos, colour map, dimensions: 61 x 91 cm / 24 x 36 inch
The "Nevada Birding Map", first published in 2004 as the first map of its kind for the state, has been updated in a new 2007 Second Edition.
- Over 80 great birding spots in Nevada, all visited by a representative of LAS to ensure accurate and up-to-date information
- Each location narration includes site administrator, how to get there, GPS coordinates, when to bird, habitat codes, and more
- "How to Use This Map" defines the habitat codes and suggests bird species that might be found in each habitat
- Full-color Nevada map with each location pinpointed and notated with a color-coded reference box coordinated with its detailed location description
- 24" x 36" folded in roadmap style, printed on heavy dull-coated glossy paper for durability and strong color definition
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I ordered a book from NHBS, it reached India within 7 days by standard shipping! Wonderful packing.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985