+44 1803 865913
By: Lahontan Audubon Society and Ronald J Conkey
colour photos, colour map, dimensions: 61 x 91 cm / 24 x 36 inch
The "Nevada Birding Map", first published in 2004 as the first map of its kind for the state, has been updated in a new 2007 Second Edition.
- Over 80 great birding spots in Nevada, all visited by a representative of LAS to ensure accurate and up-to-date information
- Each location narration includes site administrator, how to get there, GPS coordinates, when to bird, habitat codes, and more
- "How to Use This Map" defines the habitat codes and suggests bird species that might be found in each habitat
- Full-color Nevada map with each location pinpointed and notated with a color-coded reference box coordinated with its detailed location description
- 24" x 36" folded in roadmap style, printed on heavy dull-coated glossy paper for durability and strong color definition
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
We welcome the range and price of boxes available and have been delighted with the speedy service compared to other suppliers.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985