Huge product rangeOver 140,000 books & equipment products
Rapid shippingUK & Worldwide
Pay in £, € or U.S.$By card, cheque, transfer, draft
Exceptional customer serviceGet specialist help and advice
This comprehensive volume – Plant-Microbe Interactions – provides a detailed review of current research covering different modes of interaction between microbes and plants. Included among the interactions examined are: the symbiotic association of Rhizobium, Azorhizobium and Frankia with different plant systems; disease resistance strategies for plants; the role of the agrobacterium system in the formation of tumors; and oligosaccharides produced as a result of the degradation of plant microbial extracellular matrix.
- Developmental and Metabolic Adaptations between Legume Hosts and Rhizobia; D.P.S. Verma
- Biosynthesis and Secretion of Rhizobial Lipochitin-Oligosaccharide Signal Molecules; E. Kamst et al.
- The Role of Microbial Surface Polysaccharides in the Rhizobium-Legume Interaction; K. Niehaus, A. Becker
- The Sybiotic Interaction between Azorhizobium caulinodas and Sesbania rostrata: Molecular Cross-Talk in a Beneficial Plant-Bacterium Interaction; S. Goormachtig, et al.
- Interactions between Frankia and Actinorhizal Plants; C. Guan, et al.
- Strategies to Engineer Plants Resistant to Bacterial and Fungal Diseases; G. Strittmater, et al.
- Plant-Fungal Interactions and Plant Disease; W. Knogge
- Arabidopsis thaliana: A Robust Model System for Studying Plant-Pathogen Interactions; K.R. Davis
- Engineering Resistance against Viral Diseases in Plants; C.A. Malpica, et al.
- Biosynthesis and Regulation of Coronatine, a Non-Host-Specific Phytotoxin Produced by Pseudomonas syringae; C.L. Bender, et al.
- DNA Transfer from Agrobacterium to Plant Cells in Crown Gall tumor Disease; A. Das
- Import of Agrobacterium tumefaciens Virulence Proteins and Transferred DNA into Plant Cell Nuclei; W. Ream
- Oligosaccharide Elicitors in Host-Pathogen Interactions: Generation, Perception, and Signal Transduction; F. Cote, et al.