+44 1803 865913
This comprehensive volume – Plant-Microbe Interactions – provides a detailed review of current research covering different modes of interaction between microbes and plants. Included among the interactions examined are: the symbiotic association of Rhizobium, Azorhizobium and Frankia with different plant systems; disease resistance strategies for plants; the role of the agrobacterium system in the formation of tumors; and oligosaccharides produced as a result of the degradation of plant microbial extracellular matrix.
- Developmental and Metabolic Adaptations between Legume Hosts and Rhizobia; D.P.S. Verma
- Biosynthesis and Secretion of Rhizobial Lipochitin-Oligosaccharide Signal Molecules; E. Kamst et al.
- The Role of Microbial Surface Polysaccharides in the Rhizobium-Legume Interaction; K. Niehaus, A. Becker
- The Sybiotic Interaction between Azorhizobium caulinodas and Sesbania rostrata: Molecular Cross-Talk in a Beneficial Plant-Bacterium Interaction; S. Goormachtig, et al.
- Interactions between Frankia and Actinorhizal Plants; C. Guan, et al.
- Strategies to Engineer Plants Resistant to Bacterial and Fungal Diseases; G. Strittmater, et al.
- Plant-Fungal Interactions and Plant Disease; W. Knogge
- Arabidopsis thaliana: A Robust Model System for Studying Plant-Pathogen Interactions; K.R. Davis
- Engineering Resistance against Viral Diseases in Plants; C.A. Malpica, et al.
- Biosynthesis and Regulation of Coronatine, a Non-Host-Specific Phytotoxin Produced by Pseudomonas syringae; C.L. Bender, et al.
- DNA Transfer from Agrobacterium to Plant Cells in Crown Gall tumor Disease; A. Das
- Import of Agrobacterium tumefaciens Virulence Proteins and Transferred DNA into Plant Cell Nuclei; W. Ream
- Oligosaccharide Elicitors in Host-Pathogen Interactions: Generation, Perception, and Signal Transduction; F. Cote, et al.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Many thanks, your customer service is certainly something to be proud of.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985