The Nicolson Digital Wild Scotland Tourist Map highlights the wonders of nature. It shows national parks, dark skies & forest parks, National Scenic Areas (NSAs), Sites of Special Scientific Interest (SSSis), nature reserves, spectacular natural features, stunning beaches, top destinations for observing the wildlife that Scotland is so famous for and much more. National cycle routes and long-distance footpaths are also included. If you love nature then this is the map for you. The main map has a scale of 1 : 480,000 (1 cm represents 4.8 km), with inset maps of the Orkney and Shetland islands at a scale of 1 : 625,000.
- National, dark skies & forest parks, NSAs
- SSSis, nature reserves & top wildlife observation destinations
- Spectacular beaches, caves, sea stacks, natural arches & whirlpools
- Index to wild tourist attractions & place names
- Clear road mapping with mileages, long-distance footpaths & national cycle routes