Detailed yet readable, Wolf and Stanley on Environmental Law provides a succinct and accessible account of pollution control law in England and Wales. Written with the needs of both law and non-law (for example, students studying environmental management degrees, environmental science degrees) students firmly in mind Wolf and Stanley's authoritative textbook is an invaluable interactive learning and revision resource for students.
Learning is supported by a range of pedagogical features, including case studies, practice exam questions, answer plans and comprehensive lists of online sources of information as well as a regularly updated Companion Website.
This new edition has been updated to take into account all the recent developments in environmental law.
- Elements of Environmental Law
- The Administration and Enforcement of Environmental Law
- European Community Environmental Law and Policy
- Water Pollution
- Waste Management
- Integrated Pollution Control and Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control
- Contaminated Land
- Atmospheric Pollution
- Statutory Nuisance
- Noise Pollution
- The Private Regulation of Environmental Pollution: the Common Law
- The Private Regulation of Environmental Pollution: the Public Concern, Private Prosecution, Judicial Review, Access to Information and Human Rights
Susan Wolf, BA (Econ), LLB (Hons), is Principal Lecturer in Law at the University of Northumbria. Neil Stanley, LLB (Hons), Solicitor, is Lecturer in Law at the University of Leeds. Both have extensive experience of teaching both law and non-law students at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels.