Huge product rangeOver 140,000 books & equipment products
Rapid shippingUK & Worldwide
Pay in £, € or U.S.$By card, cheque, transfer, draft
Exceptional customer serviceGet specialist help and advice
This Lithium Ion Phosphate Battery is extremely lightweight and portable and is a fantastic solution to all your remote power needs. With many applications, from moth traps to ultrasound recorders, it makes a valuable addition to your fieldwork kit.
• Small and light – Weighing less than 3kg, this battery pack is just ¼ of the weight of a traditional sealed lead acid battery.
• Built in fuel gauge – Check how much energy is remaining in the battery with a simple push of a button
• An advanced battery management system protects against over-charge/discharge, temperature, over-current and short circuit.
• Certified safe – Conforms to safety standard UN 38.3. These batteries have been tested rigorously by UN certified inspectors.
• 24 month warranty – Your battery is covered by a comprehensive, unlimited use 24 month warranty. You can expect over 1400 charge/discharge cycles before capacity drops to 70% of its original.
• High efficiency charger – Complete charging takes around 4 hours. The ultra slim charger comes with both UK and European mains leads and is guaranteed for two years.
• Waterproof – These battery packs are 100% waterproof to IP65 standards. A neoprene carry pouch is also supplied.
In the box:
• 12V 24Ah Battery Pack
• Neoprene Carry Case
• 4A Rapid Charger
• T-Bar Connector 12V Socket
• Instruction Booklet
Please let us know at the time of ordering if you require a specific or bespoke connector.
*Please note that we are no longer able to post lithium batteries on their own. In the UK they can only be shipped when they are packed with the device that they operate*
* Further shipping restrictions may apply to addresses outside of mainland UK *
* Type: Lithium Ion Phosphate
* Capacity: 24Ah ± 5%
* Charger: 4A smart charger
* Life: 1400+ cycles
* Dimensions (mm): 165 x 160 x 110
* Dimensions (inches): 6.5 x 6.3 x 4.3
* Weight (g): 2900
* Weight (oz): 102.3
* Max continuous discharge current: 30A
* Max peak current (for 10mS): 90A
* Nominal voltage: 12.8V
* Discharge cut-off voltage: 8V
* Charging voltage: 14.6V
* Temperature range (charging): 0° - 40°C
* Temperature range (discharging): -10° - 60°C
* Self discharge: <0.5% per day