Flore des bryophytes du Québec-Labrador, written in French, intends, in three volumes, to survey, describe, and provide identification means to all mosses, liverworts and hornworts known to occur naturally in Quebec and Labrador. Identification keys to genera, species and infraspecific taxa are provided, and the following information is presented for each taxon:
- a short description with diagnostic characters,
- habitat and ecological preferences,
- a distribution map for Quebec and Labrador
- additional comments,
- drawings pointing out characters useful or necessary for identification, and
- references to other relevant publications.