+44 1803 865913
By: Catherine Ngarachu(Author)
168 pages, 180 colour photos, colour maps
Kenya is home to 1,060 bird species and boasts many globally important birding areas. This, the first detailed guide to the country's best birding sites, is the perfect companion to any bird field guide. 50 Top Birding Sites in Kenya will help both local and visiting birders to locate the key species in each area, including the sought-after 'specials' and endemics.
Top 50 Birding Sites In Kenya offers:
- a detailed map for each site with specific guidance on what to look for and where
- information about the birds likely to be seen
- descriptions of each site, indicating the plants and wildlife that may be encountered in addition to the birds
- tips for planning your trip
- road directions to each site
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
NHBS is my favorite supplier (very professional and fast). Bravo!
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985