+44 1803 865913
By: AVSS Sambamurty
573 pages, b/w illustrations, tables
This book is amply illustrated with diagrams. Almost all important genera are discussed giving details of structure, anatomy, developmental stages of reproductive organs from different sections like Bryophytes, Pteridophytes and Gymnosperms. Paleobotany section deals with important fossil genera from pteridophytes and gymnosperms. Various comparisons of different genera are given in all sections. Experimental studies of bryophytes, pteridophytes and gymnosperms are discussed from recent literature.
1. Introduction to bryophytes
2. Riccia, marchantia, pellia and porella
4. Sphagnum, funaria, polytrichum, and pogonatum
5. General topics
6. Introduction and classification
7. Plant body in pteridophytes
9. Lycopodium, seleginella and isoetes
11. Ophioglossum, gleichenia, marsilea, pleopeltis, dryopteris, pteridium and pteris
12. General discussion and summary for ferns
13. General topics
14. Introduction and classification
22. General topics
24. Fossils: voltziales
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
Your customer service is outstanding, and I'll definitely refer friends and colleagues to you. May all go well for your company.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985