+44 1803 865913
Edited by Jean-Claude Kader and Michel Delseny and supported by an international Editorial Board, "Advances in Botanical Research" publishes in-depth and up-to-date reviews on a wide range of topics in plant sciences. Currently in its 50th volume, the series features a wide range of reviews by recognized experts on all aspects of plant genetics, biochemistry, cell biology, molecular biology, physiology and ecology. This eclectic volume features six reviews on cutting-edge topics of interest to postgraduates and researchers alike. It includes multidisciplinary reviews written from a broad range of scientific perspectives. For over 30 years, the series has enjoyed a reputation for excellence. Contributors are internationally recognized authorities in their respective fields.
1. Aroma Volatiles: Biosynthesis and Mechanisms of Modulation During Fruit Ripening (DeFilippi, Manriquez, Luengwilai, Gonzalez-Aguero)
2. Jatopha curcas: A Revuew (Carels)
3. You are What You Eat: Interactions Between Root Parasitic Plants and Their Hosts (Irving and Cameron)
4. Low Oxygen Signaling and Tolerance in Plants (Licausi and Perata)
5. Roles of Circadian Clock and Histone Methylation in the Control of Floal Repressors (Fekih, Mefissi, Miyata, Ezura, Mizoguchi)
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
NHBS is a national institution, not to say an international one, in the world of natural history!
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985