+44 1803 865913
By: Phoolendra K Mishra(Editor), Kristopher L Kuhlman(Editor)
215 pages, 21 colour & 63 b/w illustrations
Advances in Hydrogeology represents different types of progress in hydrogeology, including conceptualization changes, different approaches to simulating groundwater flow and transport new hydrogeophysical methods. Each chapter extends or summarizes a recent development in hydrogeology, with forward-looking statements regarding the challenges and strengths that are faced. While the title and scope is broad, there are several sub-themes that connect the chapters. Themes include theoretical advances in conceptualization and modeling of hydrogeologic problems. Conceptual advances are further tempered by insights arising from observations from both field and laboratory work.
- Recent Advances in Statistical and Scaling Analyses of Earth and Environmental Variables Environmental Variables
- A new P-K-S Characteristic-Based Multiple Phase Flow Model for Simulation Compressible Subsurface Flows
- Fluid Pressure Redistribution Events within a Fault: Impact of Material Property Correlation
- Sparsity-Promoting Solution of Subsurface Flow Model Calibration Inverse Problems
- Analytic Modelling of Transient Multi-Layer Flow
- Tortuosity and Archie's Law
- Measurement of Streaming Potentials Generated during Laboratory Simulations of Unconfined Aquifer Tests
- Description, Analysis and Interpretation of an Infiltration Experiment in a Semi-Arid Deep Vadose Zone
- Unconfined Aquifer Flow Theory - From Dupuit to Present
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
I will not hesitate to use you again or recommend you to others.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985