The AM4113ZT Dino-Lite Pro USB Digital Microscope offers the same high quality 1.3M pixel imaging and measurement functionality as the AM4113T but also provides polarization. The polarization feature allows the user to to reduce the effect of reflections and glare when looking at highly reflective surfaces. This feature can be of particular use when viewing metal components, solder joints or when viewing items through glass or plastic film. Adjustment of the polarization feature is performed by way of a rotating collar, allowing the user to examine objects with varying levels of polarization.
Click on the Images tab for illustrations of the effect of polarization. All of the image annotation and measurements were added using the supplied DinoCapture software (annotations are for illustrative purposes only).
The supplied DinoCapture software for Windows (DinoXcope for MAC O/S 10.4 and above) enables the user to capture still images, real-time video and time-lapsed video streams quickly and easily. Once a still image has been captured text and graphics can easily be added using the built in picture editing tools after which the image can be saved in a selection of resolutions, shared and emailed from within the DinoCapture user interface.
When used with the AM4113ZT the DinoCapture software measurement features are enabled. Once an image has been captured the user enters the magnification value, as read from the microscope dial, after which measurements such as length, angle and circle circumference can be taken and added to the image as text and graphics for future reference. The AM4113ZT also enables access to the calibration function. This feature allows the magnification value, as entered by the user, to be calibrated against a known measurement and increases the accuracy of the measurements taken.
Dino-Lite USB microscopes can also be used as a standard webcam with applications such as MSN Messenger and Skype. This feature enables a group of remote users to view the microscope output and provides for effective online discussion of the object under inspection.
* 1.3M pixel (1280 x 1024) resolution image sensor
* Adjustable magnification 10x-50x, 200x
* Built-in 8 white-light LED illumination (software switchable)
* Adjustable polarization - surface reflection removal
* MicroTouch snapshot
* Up to 30fps frame rate (15fps at 1.3M)
* High speed USB2.0 interface
* DinoCapture software + measurement functionality + calibration option.
* Supports Windows 7, 8, Vista, XP and Mac O/S 10.4 and above
* AM4113ZT Dino-Lite Pro USB Microscope
* Application CD (DinoCapture software, drivers and user manual)
* Storage pouch
* DinoLite ZT Holster (for use with one of the Dino-Lite optional stands)
Features & Technical Specifications:
* Resolution: 1.3M pixels (1280 x 1024)
* Adjustable magnification: 10x - 50x and 200x
* Illumination: Built-in 8 white-light LED illumination (software switchable) with adjustable polarization
* Video frame rate: up to 30fps
* Other: MicroTouch snapshot
* Interface: USB2.0 (cable length approx. 180cm)
* Software: DinoCapture with support for measurement functions, calibration option and additional digital zoom.
* O/S support: Windows 7, Vista, XP and Mac O/S 10.4 and above
* Dimensions: 10.5cm(H) x 3.2cm(D)
* Weight: 95g
* CPU: Intel Pentium 4 1.5GHz or faster
* O/S: Windows 7, Vista, XP or MAC O/S 10.4 or above
* RAM: at least 256MB (more recommended)
* Disk: at least 150MB of available disk space
* VGA card: 16-bit or above
* USB: 1 available port (USB2.0 recommended)
* CD-ROM drive