Updated for 2019, this book contains 96 pages full of information gathered over countless game drives throughout Etosha by one of Namibia’s leading safari guides. This book will maximise your chances of finding the animals. Including, for the first time, Western Etosha.
- Concise facts about the Park’s history, topography, climate and vegetation.
- Information on the Park’s wildlife and advice on the best areas to visit and the best times to locate different species.
- Detailed descriptions of all 64 waterholes accessible to visitors.
- Suggested routes and practical tips to plan your game drives.
- Field guide to 184 species of mammals, birds and reptiles you are most likely to encounter in the Park.