The latest Anabat Stainless Steel Microphone is for use with the Anabat II, SD1 and SD2 and can also be used with the Anabat Walkabout (with microphone adapter). It replaces the standard (black) and high mount (green) microphones and provides great quality recordings in any deployment scenario.
This microphone is a great upgrade with the addition of digitally calibrated sensitivity and corrosion-resistant materials. The stainless steel grill and aluminium housing will not rust and the added protection of the Parylene conformal coating makes this microphone splash resistant and more robust in harsh environments.
* Can be connected directly to the detector or using an extension lead.
* Use in place of both the older standard (black) or high mount (green) microphones.
* Parylene coated microphone element for improved weather resistance.
* Corrosion-resistant stainless steel grill.
* Digitally calibrated.
* Compatible with Anabat Walkabout (with microphone adapter), SD2, SD1 and Anabat II.
* Lower power consumption than the older green microphone, resulting in longer battery life.
* Dimensions (length x diameter): 32mm x 46mm
* Weight: 40g
* Colour: Black
* Compatibility: Anabat Walkabout (with microphone adapter), SD2, SD1, Anabat II
* Directionality: Directional
* Frequency range: 10-250kHz
* Warranty: 12 months