+44 1803 865913
Bioaugmentation, biostimulation and biocontrol approaches using microbial inoculants, biofertilizers, biochemicals and organic amendments improve soil biology, fertility and crop productivity by providing plant growth-promoting nutrients and suppressing soil-borne diseases and plant-parasitic nematodes. Our knowledge of microbial diversity and its function in soils has been increased tremendously due to the availability of a wealth of data gained through recent advances in the development of molecular methods and metagenomics for the evaluation of microbial diversity and functions in the rhizosphere environment of soil.
Chapters dealing with the application of biofertilizers and organic amendments are contributed by experts - authorities in the area of soil science including microbiology and molecular biology - from academic institutions and the industry.
- Bioaugmentation, Biostimulation and Biocontrol in Soil Biology
- Beneficial Interactions of Plant Growth Promoting Rhizosphere Microorganisms
- Biofertilizer Technology and Pulse Production
- Phosphate Solubilizing Microorganisms
- Bioaugmentation and Biovalorization of Agro-food and Beverage Industry Effluents
- Composting of Lignocellulosic Waste Material for Soil Amendment
- Bioaugmentation for In Situ Soil Remediation: How to Ensure the Success of Such a Process
- Bioremediation of Contaminated Soils: Effects of Bioaugmentation and Biostimulation on Enhancing Biodegradation of Oil Hydrocarbons
- Biosurfactants for Soil Biology
- Biological Control of Pests
- Induced Systemic Resistance in Biocontrol of Plant Diseases
- Biological Controlof Termites by Antagonistic Soil Microorganisms
- Microbial Control of Postharvest Diseases of Fruits, Vegetables, Roots and Tubers
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
Vastly superior to the Amazon offering. Recommended unreservedly.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985