Huge product rangeOver 140,000 books & equipment products
Rapid shippingUK & Worldwide
Pay in £, € or U.S.$By card, cheque, transfer, draft
Exceptional customer serviceGet specialist help and advice
Biochemistry: The Molecular Basis of Life, Fourth Edition, is the ideal text for students who do not specialize in biochemistry but require a strong grasp of essential biochemical principles for their future careers.
NEW! Online Homework System from Sapling Learning.
Oxford University Press has partnered with Sapling Learning to produce an online homework and instructional solution for the McKee & McKee Biochemistry: The Molecular Basis of Life textbook. The text that presents the coverage you need with the relevance your students want is now available with the most powerful online homework system in the industry.
The relationship between Oxford University Press and Sapling Learning is based on:
*Creating the highest-quality content
*Providing unparalleled customer service to you and your students
*Offering the McKee/Sapling Learning package at the most affordable price
Visit http: //www.saplinglearning.com/college/oxford-university-pre ss-us to learn more about Sapling Learning and how pairing this incredible system with McKee & McKee's Biochemistry: The Molecular Basis of Life will help improve your instruction and your students' learning.
NEW TO THE FOURTH EDITION:
* Increased relevance: Features brand-new "Biochemistry in Perspective" essays that show students how biochemical principles will be applied in their future scientific careers
* Enhanced problem-solving: Includes twice as many problems as the previous edition, spanning a wider range of difficulty and equipping students with stronger skills in critical thinking
* Greater currency: Covers the latest scholarship on such topics as macromolecular crowding, systems biology, and protein-folding diseases, to keep students up to date and poised for further study
* Improved illustrations: Includes more than sixty new figures to better help students visualize complex biochemical processes and understand the impact of these processes on the living state
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES TO AID YOU IN YOUR COURSE:
Contains a wide range of interactive study aids for students and password-protected assessment resources for instructors
* Multiple-choice quizzes that comprise over 600 questions to help students ace their exams
* Over 300 interactive 3-D models of molecules in tutorial and quiz format, to help students identify important biomolecules and grasp their basic structural principles
Instructor Resources (available to adopters of the text and password-protected)
* All illustrations from the text available in electronic format for download into lecture presentations
* Comprehensive Test Bank that includes over 700 questions in editable Word files for easy customization (available only on the Instructor's Resource CD-ROM: contact your Oxford University Press sales representative for details)
* All "Biochemistry in Perspective" essays from the text, including favorites from past editions
Student Study Guide and Solutions Manual (ISBN 9780195342925)
Provides solutions to all of the exercises not included in the back of the book, as well as helpful study tips and further explanations of key concepts