+44 1803 865913
By: Nikolay Kolchanov(Editor), Ralf Hofrstaedt(Editor), Luciano Milanesi(Editor)
580 pages, illustrations, 150 tables
Bioinformatics of Genome Regulation and Structure II is a follow-up of the International Conference on Bioinformatics of Genome Regulation and Structure (BGRS-2004), held in Novosibirsk, Russia, in July 2004. It comprises the newest results obtained while researching into the structure and function of molecular genetic systems belonging to different complexity level of their organization.
The material in Bioinformatics of Genome Regulation and Structure II covers the following: (i) regulatory genomic sequences; (ii) large-scale genome analysis and functional annotation; (iii) gene structure detection and prediction; (iv) comparative and evolutionary genomics; (v) computer analysis of genome polymorphism and evolution; computer analysis and modeling of transcription, splicing, and translation; structural computational biology; (vi) gene networks, signal transduction pathways, and genetically controlled metabolic pathways; (vii) data warehousing, knowledge discovery and data mining; and (viii) analysis of basic patterns of genome operation, organization, and evolution.
- Computational structural and functional genomics
- Analysis of nucleosome formation potential and conformational properties of human J1-J2 type alpha satellite DNA
- Analysis of periodicities in the dinucleotide context of nucleosomal DNA using the method phase
- Computational structural and functional proteomics
- Computational evolutionary biology
- Computational system biology
- New approaches to analysis of biomolecular data and processes
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
Shopping at NHBS is always good. The range of books is wide, the service is excellent, the orders arrive swiftly.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985