+44 1803 865913
By: Mithila Jugulam(Editor)
220 pages, 4 colour & 9 b/w illustrations
The book provides comprehensive information on a wide range of topics from biology, physiology, genetics to the use of genomic tools in weed science. The book covers information at a more advanced level than the previously published books in weed science. It covers not only weed genetics and genomics research, but also weed management from an ecological perspective. Furthermore, Biology, Physiology and Molecular Biology of Weeds also gives a broad coverage of novel mechanisms of weed resistance to herbicides. More importantly, it includes next generation sequencing techniques and bioinformatics of herbicide resistant genes in weeds.
- Weed population dynamics
- Weed biology and integrated weed management
- Herbicide synergism
- Metabolic resistance to herbicides in weeds
- Target-site resistances to herbicides in weeds
- Genetic elements determining evolution of weed resistance to herbicides
- Herbicide resistance gene transfer
- Molecular mechanisms of weed resistance to herbicides
- Application of genomics in weed science
- Use of molecular markers and next generation sequencing in weed science
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
Prompt and trustful service.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985