The first comprehensive guide to birdwatching in Estonia is now revised and updated. The book provides information on the best birding sites across Estonia and the best times to visit, as well as including advice for finding northern and eastern specialities.
- The first comprehensive guide to birdwatching in Estonia written by local experts
- Includes travel info, birding calendar and short overview of birding habitats
- Covers the best times to visit and lists the best species of 106 areas across the whole country, including all five National Parks
- 68 maps with GPS coordinates making it easier to find those important locations
- Recommends trip itineraries to see migration, certain species, or certain areas of the country throughout the year
- Fully updated and annotated Estonian checklist, with notes on occurrence, abundance and phenology