+44 1803 865913
By: John Feith
Runtime: 70 min
This DVD is protected to play on DVD players that are encoded for the USA and Canada. It may not work on DVD players in other countries. For more information about ordering DVDs, please consult the FAQ.
This DVD is designed to help everyone improve their bird identification skills. It is a tool for people who are just beginning to learn about birds and a useful reference guide for experienced birdwatchers. None of the birds are identified immediately, allowing users to guess - just like out in the field.
Uses include: a bird guide for TV's and PC's, a quiz game, entertainment for children or pets (especially cats), or simply as a way to enjoy the sights and sounds of birds at home, with or without narration.
- 70 minutes of bird video and photos of birds found in Midwest and Northeast North America
- 17 quizzes to test your bird ID skills (by habitat, difficulty level or species group)
- Bird song mnemonics narration in quiz format
- Bonus natural soundscape track without narration or music - only bird songs and pictures!
- Easy to use alphabetical index for quickly finding a specific species
- "Sounds like.." classification menu (Melodic, Trills, Buzzy, etc..)
- Over 600 high-quality photographs of 218 different bird species
- Total running time: 70 minutes + extra tracks
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Fantastic service at a great price – I'll definitely use you again.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985