The Bushnell CORE DS No Glow trail camera represents a total redesign from previous models, maintaining the Bushnell reputation for lightning fast trigger and recovery speeds and combining it with new dual sensors that provide tailored lenses for daytime and night-time footage. This means that the 30MP still images and 1920 x 1080 HD video offer truly impressive footage, particularly at night. The CORE DS case has been intuiitively remodelled and with a 2" colour viewing screen and improved battery life, this is a top of the range trail camera model. This camera features four no-glow LEDs that provide a night illumination range of 24m (80ft). No Glow LEDs are invisible to most animals and humans and so these cameras are ideal for animals that are particularly sensitive to disturbance or security monitoring.
The CORE DS No Glow ensures that you will never miss a passing animal, with a still image trigger speed of 0.2s and a video trigger speed of under 0.5s and recovery speeds of around 0.6s. It can capture high quality still images up to 30MP in and HD video in 1080p at 60fps with audio. The Hybrid mode allows you to capture still images and video at the same time, and the camera has a range of configuration options including the number of images captured per trigger event, which has been increased to 5. This camera automatically adjusts the trigger sensitivity, so it is more sensitive at higher temperatures (where warm-blooded animals may be less obvious to the PIR sensor) and less sensitive at lower temperatures. The multi-flash mode will ensure recordings are not overexposed at close range and the dynamic video mode will automatically adjust video recording length to match the duration of animal activity, ensuring you do not miss a moment. Recordings can also be imprinted with the temperature and moon phase, as well as geotagged when the camera’s longitudinal and latitudinal position are inputted. The Field Scan function allows you to take timelapse images at preset intervals during two time periods of the day (e.g. dawn and dusk)
The CORE DS No Glow has a 2” colour screen which assists with mounting the camera in the desired position, as well as reviewing photos and videos in the field without having to remove the camera. The screen, SD slot menu buttons and battery release button are accessible using a front access panel, which is locked shut to provide a tight seal. The 6 x AA batteries are stored in a removable tray which is accessible at the base of the camera. The power consumption of the Bushnell CORE DS No Glow has been greatly improved so that a camera capturing still images only should last for 12 months on a set of lithium-ion batteries.
Also available as a starter bundle which includes 8x AA lithium batteries and 32GB SDHC Memory Card.
* LEDs - No-glow LEDs giving an 24m (80ft) illumination range
* Fast trigger and recovery speeds - 0.2s trigger speed for still images, 0.5s trigger speed for video
* High recording quality - up to 30MP images and 1080p video recordings at 60fps with audio
* Dual Sensor - ensures images are captured in crisp quality in both day and night conditions
* Auto PIR - adjusts the trigger sensitivity to match ambient temperature profiles
* 2" colour screen - for viewing footage and adjusting position
* Dynamic video - automatically adjusts video length to match animal activity duration
* Multi Flash Mode - prevents overexposure of images at close range
* Geotagging - automatically stamped onto videos when supplied with latitudinal and longitudinal data
Supplied with webbing strap and Quick Start Guide
Note: Although rechargeable batteries (of at least 2500mAh) can be used with trail cameras, they are not recommended due to their lower capacity and voltage. Therefore they are unlikely to operate the camera at it’s full potential, or as reliably when compared with standard Lithium batteries.
Note: There is a misprint in the Bushnell CORE instruction manual. The section regarding how to adjust the camera's LED brightness settings are not applicable to the Bushnell CORE range of trail cameras which feature a fixed LED brightness.
* Model number: 119977M
* Image resolution: 30MP
* Video resolution: 1920 x 1080p (60fps)
* Trigger speed: 0.2s (still images), 0.5s (video)
* Recovery speed: 0.6s
* PIR sensor: Low/Medium/High/Auto
* Night vision flash: 80' / 24m
* Screen: 5.08cm (2") colour viewing screen
* Date / time / temperature / moon phase stamp: Yes
* GPS geotag: Yes
* Field scan 2x: Yes
* Audio record: Yes
* Hybrid capture: Yes
* Operating temperature: -20°C to 60°C
* Power supply: AA x 6
* Battery life: Up to 1 year
* SD card capacity: 32GB
* Colour: Camouflage Green