+44 1803 865913
Carbonates in Continental Settings: Facies, Environments, and Processes provides an up-to-date compilation of the latest research on the petrography, facies, paleonvironmental significance and economic aspects of continental carbonates. The overall organization of the book first emphasizes the descriptive aspects and processes operating on carbonate deposits in greatly varied settings, and then considers applications for basin analysis, as well as economic and historical aspects.
Carbonates in Continental Settings: Facies, Environments, and Processes will be a valuable tool for graduate and postgraduate students as well as for experienced researchers. Covering the greatly varied aspects of carbonate deposits from continental settings deposits, it features clear and easy to follow organization. It includes up to date information, so readers can find references from the classic literature to the most recent research.
1. Lacustrine carbonates (E.H. Gierlowski-Kordesch)
2. Palustrine carbonates (A.M. Alonso-Zarza, and V.P. Wright)
3. Fluvial and associated carbonate deposits (C. Arenas-Abad, M. Vázquez-Urbez, G. Pardo-Tirapu, and C. Sancho-Marcén)
4. Calcareous spring deposits in continental settings (B. Jones, and R.W. Renaut)
5. Calcretes (A.M. Alonso-Zarza, and V.P. Wright)
6. Karst (S. Frisia, and A. Borsato)
7. Invertebrate and vertabrate trace fossils from continental carbonates (J.F. Genise, R.N. Melchor, E.S. Bellosi, and M. Verde)
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
I have always been MOST impressed by the efficiency, courtesy, integrity and professionalism of NHBS!
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985