+44 1803 865913
Carbonates in Continental Settings: Geochemistry, Diagenesis and Applications provides an up-to-date compilation of the latest research on the petrography, facies, paleonvironmental significance and economic aspects of continental carbonates. The overall organization of the book first emphasizes the descriptive aspects and processes operating on carbonate deposits in greatly varied settings, and then considers applications for basin analysis, as well as economic and historical aspects.
Carbonates in Continental Settings: Geochemistry, Diagenesis and Applications will be a valuable tool for graduate and postgraduate students as well as for experienced researchers. This volume features sections covering geochemistry, digenesis, stratigraphy as well as economic and heritage aspects.
1. The geochemistry of continental carbonates
2. Diagenesis of carbonates in continental settings
3. Silicification of continental Carbonates
4. Continental carbonates as indicators of paleoclimate
5. Continental sequence stratigraphy and continental carbonates
6. Economic aspects of continental carbonates and carbonates transformed under continental conditions
7. Continental carbonates - preservation of natural and historic heritage sites
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
I would not hesitate for one second to use your company again and recommend you to others. Marks out of 10? Around 99!
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985