+44 1803 865913
By: Richard M Amasino(Editor)
Proceedings of a symposium held in Madison, Wisconsin, USA in 1992.
- Auxin Binding Proteins and Their Possible Role in Cell Development (A.M. Jones)
- The Role of Salicylic Acid as a Plant Signal Molecule (P. Silverman et al.)
- BlueLight Regulated Gene Expression (L.S. Kaufman et al.)
- Role of the Maize Viviparous1 Gene in Regulation of Seed Maturation (D.R. McCarty)
- Lovastatin Induces Cytokinin Dependence in Tobacco Cultures (D.N. Crowell, M.S. Salaz)
- Molecular Genetic Approaches to Elucidating the Role of Hormones in Plant Development (H. Klee, C. Romano)
- Reversible Inhibition of Tomato Fruit Ripening by Antisense ACC Synthase RNA (A. Theologis et al.)
- Genetic Reception of Signal Transduction Pathways that Regulate cab Gene Expression (J. Chory et al.)
- The Role of KN1 in Plant Development (S. Hake)
- Elicitation of Organized Pigmentation Patterns by a Chalcone Synthase Transgene (R.A. Jorgenson)
- Cell Communication and the Coordination of Differentiation (J.A. Verbeke)
8 additional articles
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I would not hesitate for one second to use your company again and recommend you to others. Marks out of 10? Around 99!
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985