+44 1803 865913
By: Richard M Amasino(Editor)
Proceedings of a symposium held in Madison, Wisconsin, USA in 1992.
- Auxin Binding Proteins and Their Possible Role in Cell Development (A.M. Jones)
- The Role of Salicylic Acid as a Plant Signal Molecule (P. Silverman et al.)
- BlueLight Regulated Gene Expression (L.S. Kaufman et al.)
- Role of the Maize Viviparous1 Gene in Regulation of Seed Maturation (D.R. McCarty)
- Lovastatin Induces Cytokinin Dependence in Tobacco Cultures (D.N. Crowell, M.S. Salaz)
- Molecular Genetic Approaches to Elucidating the Role of Hormones in Plant Development (H. Klee, C. Romano)
- Reversible Inhibition of Tomato Fruit Ripening by Antisense ACC Synthase RNA (A. Theologis et al.)
- Genetic Reception of Signal Transduction Pathways that Regulate cab Gene Expression (J. Chory et al.)
- The Role of KN1 in Plant Development (S. Hake)
- Elicitation of Organized Pigmentation Patterns by a Chalcone Synthase Transgene (R.A. Jorgenson)
- Cell Communication and the Coordination of Differentiation (J.A. Verbeke)
8 additional articles
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
I don't know how you got a book printed 26 years ago in the conditions that I received it (like new) but you do it! ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985