The Checktemp Electronic Thermometer is a pocket sized thermometer with a direct probe, designed for taking rapid temperature measurements from liquids and semi-solids between -50°C and 150°C. Water resistant to IP67, this thermometer is ideal for use in the field, as well as the laboratory.
Temperature readings are highly accurate (+/- 0.2 between -30°C and +120°C) and can be read easily from the large LCD screen. The meter automatically calibrates each time it is switched on and the temperature sensor is continually monitored, with an error message appearing on the display if it is faulty.
Powered by 1 x AAA battery which will provide approximately 3000 hours of continuous use.
* Range: -50.0 to 150.0°C
* Resolution: 0.1°C
* Accuracy: ± 0.3°C (-20 to 90°C); ±0.5°C (outside stated temperature range)
* Probe: Fixed stainless steel (105mm x 3mm)
* Battery Type: 1 x 1.5V
* Battery Life: Approx. 3000 hours of continuous use
* Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95%
* Dimensions: 66 x 50 x 25mm (meter only)
* Weight: 50g (meter only)