The Skywatch Meteos Thermo-Anemometer measures windspeed from 2 to 150km/h and temperature from -40° to 80°C. Current windspeed readings are displayed on the LCD screen in km/h, mph, m/s, fps, knots or beauforts and temperature in °C or °F. Maximum and average readings can also be displayed.
A protective cap is provided to cover the propeller when not in use and the base of the unit has a standard 1/4" tripod socket.
The Meteos is powered by 2 x AA batteries (included).
* Units: km/h, mph, m/s, fps, knots and bft
* Resolution: at the 10th up to 99.9, then to the unit
* Precision: +/- 3% from -10° to +50°C
* Measuring range: 2 to 150km/h
* Units: °C and °F
* Precision: a 10th degree +/- 0.2 at 20°C
* Measuring Range: -40 to +80°C
* Powered by 2 x AA Batteries (included)
* Dimensions: 155 x 65 x 65mm
* Weight: 235g