+44 1803 865913
The Checktemp1 Electronic Thermometer is a water-resistant meter with a stainless steel probe on a 1m flexible cable. Provides highly accurate temperature readings from -30°C to +150°C which can be viewed on the large LCD screen.
The Checktemp1 automatically calibrates every time it is switched on, meaning that you will never need to remember this vital step. It also continuously monitors the health of the sensor and alerts the user if it is faulty by displaying an error message on the screen.
Powered by 1 x AAA battery which will provide approximately 3000 hours of continuous use.
Supplied with a desktop stand.
* Range: -50° to +150°C
* Resolution: 0.1°C
* Accuracy: +/- 0.2°C between -30 and +120°C
* Probe type: Stainless steel penetration on 1m cable
* Environment: Electronics rated to -20°C
* Battery type: 3 x 1.5V AAA
* Battery life: Approx 3 years
* Auto off: Selectable from 8 min (default), 60 min or OFF
* Dimensions: 107 x 59 x 17mm
* Weight: 130g
* Certification EN13485:2001
* Protection: IP65
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
We welcome the range and price of boxes available and have been delighted with the speedy service compared to other suppliers.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985