+44 1803 865913
49 pages, 24 colour photos, 300 colour swatches
Language: Bilingual English and Spanish
The accurate description of the coloration in life of organisms represents an important component of the work of any field biologist. The Color Catalogue for Field Biologists helps to produce more objective and detailed descriptions that also have a greater chance of being reproducible.
- 300 color swatches arranged in order of similarity of the colors
- Defintions of descriptive terms
- Photographic examples to illustrate these terms
- How to prepare a color description in life
- Examples of a color description in life
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
Extremely pleased with the quality of the product, the ease of the ordering system and the speed at which the item was dispatched.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985