Language: Bilingual English and Spanish
The accurate description of the coloration in life of organisms represents an important component of the work of any field biologist. The Color Catalogue for Field Biologists helps to produce more objective and detailed descriptions that also have a greater chance of being reproducible.
- 300 color swatches arranged in order of similarity of the colors
- Defintions of descriptive terms
- Photographic examples to illustrate these terms
- How to prepare a color description in life
- Examples of a color description in life