+44 1803 865913
This book describes flood basalt formations around the world. These geological formations are the result of giant volcanic eruptions or series of eruptions that coat large stretches of land or ocean floor with basalt lava.
- The Columbia River Basalt
- Flood Basalt Volcanism in the Northwestern United States
- The Ethiopian Flood Basalt Province
- The North Atlantic Tertiary Province
- Deccan Traps
- Continental Flood Volcanism From the Parana Basin (Brazil)
- The Karoo Province
- Traps of the Siberian Platform
- Cenozoic Basaltic Rocks in Eastern China
- Continental Flood Basalts and MORB: A Brief Discussion of Similarities and Differences in their Petrogenesis
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I'm telling all my friends about your site. We're all into conservation and the environment and the variety of offerings is really impressive.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985