This is the most comprehensive guide to the tropical Indo-Pacific crustaceans. Produced by collaboration between experienced diver and photographer and leading scientists, this book covers the region from the Red Sea to Papua New Guinea. Inside Coral Reef Crustaceans from Red Sea to Papua:
- Photographs of 900+ species;
- 400+ species have never before appeared in field guides or popular books;
- Easy access to information;
- All photographs taken in natural environment;
- No anaesthetic or sedatives substances were used on animals;
- Every effort was made to reduce disturbance to sea creatures
Andrey Ryanskiy is an observing naturalist and expert underwater photographer. He attained the highest possible diver's certificates (Divemaster, Adv Trimix, Full Cave). Since that time he has traveled the world with his camera, never hitting the water without it and has logged several thousand dives. Underwater photography for him is an instrument to promote the education and the care of the oceans and its inhabitants.