The first and only photo guide solely dedicated to marine animals of Indonesia you are likely to see while diving or snorkeling. Surrounded by two oceans and thirteen seas, with more than 17,000 islands and 5000 km West to East, Indonesia has one of the highest levels of marine biodiversity in the world. Indonesia belongs to the coral triangle, an area with more species of fish and corals than any other marine environment on earth. Inside Coral Reefs Indonesia:
- The most comprehensive photo guide to Indonesia marine life, covering fishes, turtles, invertebrates and marine plants
- Designed for divers, snorkelers and marine life lovers
- Features near 1600 species, among them new species and new records of fishes and invertebrates for the Philippines
- All photographs taken in the natural environment, no anaesthetic or sedative substances were used on animals
- Small and compact enough to be taken for your next dive trip
Andrey Ryanskiy is an observing naturalist and expert underwater photographer. He attained the highest possible diver's certificates (Divemaster, Adv Trimix, Full Cave). Since that time he has traveled the world with his camera, never hitting the water without it and has logged several thousand dives. Underwater photography for him is an instrument to promote the education and the care of the oceans and its inhabitants.