+44 1803 865913
Corynebacterium Glutamicum shows how data from genome sequencing allows engineering of the entire cellular metabolism, and how systems biology permits further optimization of C. glutamicum as a biocatalyst. Covers gene regulation, biorefinery applications and more.
- Alain A. Vertes, Masayuki Inui, and Hideaki Yukawa: The biotechnological potential of Corynebacterium glutamicum, from umami to chemurgy
- Miroslav Patek, Jan Nesvera: Promoters and Plasmid Vectors of Corynebacterium glutamicum
- Nobuaki Suzuki, Masayuki Inui: Genome engineering of Corynebacterium glutamicum
- Masato Ikeda, Seiki Takeno: Amino Acid Production by Corynebacterium glutamicum
- Toru Jojima, Masayuki Inui, Hideaki Yukawa: Biorefinery Applications of Corynebacterium glutamicum
- Volker F. Wendisch, Tino Polen: Transcriptome/proteome analysis of Corynebacterium glutamicum
- Judith Becker, Christoph Wittmann: Pathways at Work - Metabolic Flux Analysis of the Industrial Cell Factory Corynebacterium glutamicum
- Jasmin Schroder, Andreas Tauch: The transcriptional regulatory network of Corynebacterium glutamicum
- Haruhiko Teramoto, Masayuki Inui: Regulation of Sugar Uptake, Glycolysis, and the Pentose Phosphate Pathway in Corynebacterium glutamicum
- Michael Bott, Bernhard J. Eikmanns: TCA cycle and glyoxylate shunt of Corynebacterium glutamicum
- Kazunobu Matsushita: Respiratory Chain and Energy Metabolism of Corynebacterium glutamicum
- Masaaki Wachi: Amino acid exporters in Corynebacterium glutamicum
- Alain A. Vertes: Protein Secretion Systems of Corynebacterium glutamicum
- Michal Letek, Maria Fiuza, Almudena F. Villadangos, Luis M. Mateos, Jose A. Gil: Cell division mechanism of Corynebacterium glutamicum
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
Fantastic service at a great price – I'll definitely use you again.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985