+44 1803 865913
Corynebacterium Glutamicum shows how data from genome sequencing allows engineering of the entire cellular metabolism, and how systems biology permits further optimization of C. glutamicum as a biocatalyst. Covers gene regulation, biorefinery applications and more.
- Alain A. Vertes, Masayuki Inui, and Hideaki Yukawa: The biotechnological potential of Corynebacterium glutamicum, from umami to chemurgy
- Miroslav Patek, Jan Nesvera: Promoters and Plasmid Vectors of Corynebacterium glutamicum
- Nobuaki Suzuki, Masayuki Inui: Genome engineering of Corynebacterium glutamicum
- Masato Ikeda, Seiki Takeno: Amino Acid Production by Corynebacterium glutamicum
- Toru Jojima, Masayuki Inui, Hideaki Yukawa: Biorefinery Applications of Corynebacterium glutamicum
- Volker F. Wendisch, Tino Polen: Transcriptome/proteome analysis of Corynebacterium glutamicum
- Judith Becker, Christoph Wittmann: Pathways at Work - Metabolic Flux Analysis of the Industrial Cell Factory Corynebacterium glutamicum
- Jasmin Schroder, Andreas Tauch: The transcriptional regulatory network of Corynebacterium glutamicum
- Haruhiko Teramoto, Masayuki Inui: Regulation of Sugar Uptake, Glycolysis, and the Pentose Phosphate Pathway in Corynebacterium glutamicum
- Michael Bott, Bernhard J. Eikmanns: TCA cycle and glyoxylate shunt of Corynebacterium glutamicum
- Kazunobu Matsushita: Respiratory Chain and Energy Metabolism of Corynebacterium glutamicum
- Masaaki Wachi: Amino acid exporters in Corynebacterium glutamicum
- Alain A. Vertes: Protein Secretion Systems of Corynebacterium glutamicum
- Michal Letek, Maria Fiuza, Almudena F. Villadangos, Luis M. Mateos, Jose A. Gil: Cell division mechanism of Corynebacterium glutamicum
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
Your prompt attention has beaten almost every other material supplier hands down.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985