Hardwearing stainless steel/polycarbonate digital calipers. Suitable for taking measurements from small mammals, birds and reptiles. Particularly useful when bird ringing.
LCD display for easy reading of measurements.
* Polycarbonate frame
* 4 way measurement
* Functions: mm/inch, zero setting, ABS/INC measurement
* Supplied with vinyl pouch
* Length: 230 mm
* Measuring range: 0 - 150 mm
* Resolution: 0.01 mm
* Accuracy: +/- 0.20 mm
* Repeatability: 0.01 mm
* Measuring system: Capacitive
* Display: LCD (10.0 mm high)
* Maximum measuring speed: 3 m per second
* Battery: 3V type CR 2032 Lithium (included)
* Battery life: Approx. 1 year
* Working Temperature: 0 - 40 degrees celcius
* Maximum relative humidity: 80%
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
thank you for the excellent customer service
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985