+44 1803 865913
Collected articles in this series are dedicated to the development and use of software for earth system modelling and aims at bridging the gap between IT solutions and climate science. The particular topic covered in this volume addresses the process of configuring, building, and running earth system models. Earth system models are typically a collection of interacting computer codes (often called components) which together simulate the earth system. Each code component is written to model some physical process which forms part of the earth system (such as the Ocean).
Earth System Modelling: Volume 5 is concerned with the source code version control of these code components, the configuration of these components into earth system models, the creation of executable(s) from the component source code and related libraries and the running and monitoring of the resultant executables on the available hardware.
- ESM workflow
- Applying Scientific Workflow to ESM
- Configuration Management and Version Control in Earth System Modelling
- Building Earth System Models
- Running and Monitoring
- General Architectural Principles of job scheduling systems
- Configuring, Building and Running Models in GENIE
- Configuring, Building and Running Models in CIAS
- Conclusions and Future Perspectives
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
NHBS is one of my favorite vendors.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985