+44 1803 865913
By: Frank E Beddard
150 pages, 11 b/w illustrations
This volume, written in 1912 by Frank E. Beddard, offers both an introduction to the principal facts about earthworms and an analysis of their distribution across the world.
1. Structural and systematic
2. Mode of life
3. the external features of earthworms and their relation to habit and environment
4. Sense organs and senses of earthworms
5. Relative frequency of earthworms in different regions of the world
6. Peregrine forms
7. The earthworms of Oceanic islands
8. Movement and migration among earthworms
9. The geographical distribution of earthworms
List of literature referring to earthworms
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Vastly superior to the Amazon offering. Recommended unreservedly.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985