This standalone data logger measures temperature and humidity and allows the user to easily download the stored data via a USB port. Temperatures can be logged between -35 and +80°C (-31 and +176°F) and relative humidity between 0 and 100%RH. Supplied with a long-life replaceable lithium battery, the logger will typically run for over a year and will store 16,000 temperature readings and 16,000 humidity readings. Protected from water and dust to IP67 standard when cap is fitted correctly.
The purpose designed software, which is free to download, allows the user both to setup the data logger and to download, graph and export data to other applications. Compatible with 32 bit and 64 bit versions of Windows 7, 8 and 10.
* Measurement range: -35 to +80°C (-31 to +176°F)
* Accuracy (for 5°C to 60°C): ± 0.55°C (± 1.04°F)
* Internal resolution: 0.5°C (1°F)
* Long term stability: <0.02°C (0.04°F) per year
* Measurement range: 0 – 100 %RH
* Accuracy (for 20 – 80 %RH): ± 2.25 %RH
* Internal resolution: 0.5 %RH
* Long term stability: 0.25 %RH / year
* Logging rate: 10s to 12 hours
* Operating temperature range: -35 to +80°C (-31 to +176°F)
* 3.6V Lithium battery life: 3 years